“A BnB For All Seasons”
~A National Geographic Setting~
Service, cleanliness and location unlock the value of MapleRidge House.
MapleRidge is a private one-level 2000 sq. ft. BnB, a master bedroom with a queen size bed, a second bedroom with two extra long twin beds, a sanitized Pack n’ Play, a roll-away and an automatic air mattress with linens. We comfortably sleep up to five adults.
Relax in front of the wood-burning fire and watch a movie. We are stocked with board games, a library, a flat screen smart TV/DVD player and a huge supply of kids classic DVDs. Our guests love preparing meals in the fully outfitted gourmet kitchen with gas range, new Samsung stainless steel appliances and a complete selection of kitchen utensils. We have an arrangement with Safeway in Woodland WA so you can order your groceries ahead of time, and avoid the hassle of making the grocery run yourself.
A private outdoor covered deck with inside/outside dining and your own private Finnish sauna house and deck come with your BnB!
- A very complete kitchen with new appliances and gadgets
- Local art throughout the space and for sale to our guests
- Luxury linens on all beds and plush towels, terry cloth robes
- Large flat screen smart TV, DVD library, free WiFi
- Covered carport and space for travel trailers and boats.
- Electric outdoor grill – outside smoking perfectly OK
- Seasonal garden of roses and wildflowers, koi pond and wood fire-pit
- Modern private en-suite laundry room with full size washer & dryer
- Convenient in-house honor bar with beer, soft drinks, wines and snacks
Check-in is 24/7 with our keypad well-lighted entry. It is our policy to greet each and every guest in person, but if this is not possible we will accommodate you to get settled in and comfortable.
PDX is 40 minutes from our door. Lewis River Golf, Cedar Creek Grist Mill, Ilani Casino, Mt. St. Helen’s Monument, Columbia River Gorge, Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge, Portlandia and a plethora of local wineries…-all nearby!
- The modern, new fully stocked kitchen makes meal preparation conveniently easy – large spice/herb selection
- Gas stove and oven, dishwasher, ice maker with large freezer/fridge, and microwave
- Dining table seats 6 with additional 4 seats at kitchen bars – pass-through dining/seating to outdoor deck
- Fully stocked with crock pot, Ninja smoothie maker, pans, cookie sheets, utensils and casseroles – an Honor Bar of chocolate, wines, beer, chips and trail mixes
- Generous supply of coffee, sugar, flour and all the usual condiments that round out a well-loved kitchen
- Foodies will love the custom roast MAPLERIDGE HOUSE-BLEND COFFEE from LUCKMAN COFFEE COMPANY in Woodland – You may pre-order award winning Southern style BBQ ribs for delivery to your door: Daddy D’s Southern Style BBQ
- Sleeps up to 4 adults with downy comfort in two bedrooms, fifth/sixth guests possible (additional fees)
- Master bedroom (pictured) has a queen bed, dresser and a full closet… -the view to the wooded stream and sauna is beautiful year-round
- Second bedroom has extra long two twin beds, and an airy large closet and luggage rack… here there are two views of the river valley below, the forest and mountains beyond
- Bedrooms have individual heat controls and windows that allow fresh air and the sounds of wildlife. Cell phone charging stations are next to all beds! A new Pack ‘n Play for your baby!
- Dissolve your aches and stresses in a private authentic Finnish cedar-house steam sauna – room for 4!
- VERIZON works great, AT&T not so good
- We are disconnected from cable TV – stream content to your heart’s content to our media center
- Please, no pets without prior agreement and damage deposit. Separate and nearby boarding for pets. Paradise Dog Ranch
- Outdoor-smoking is permitted
- We have arrangements with wide variety of fishing guides, tour operators and wineries / special arrangements are welcome and we urge you to contact us directly for specials on salmon fishing, tours and nearby dog boarding. Check out the unique experience of Rivers Run Through It!
If you need assistance or friendly conversation we are always nearby, but not too close. A maintenance and housekeeping team is just minutes away.
You will not be booked or charged until you have fully explored the booking site!
Or you may contact us directly and let us help you personally!
Other things to note:MapleRidge is a ground level home and the house sits on a hillside. A dozen gentle steps lead up and down the side of the house to the BnB entrance. It is important to note this is a country home, on our own water well (best, cold drinking water ever) and septic. This means we are judicious in our use of these oft taken-for-granted necessities. Power has been off for as long as 2 hours over the last 4 years, and we are prepared for that, if you are too. If any of this concerns you, please contact us for more specific information.