!! 100% REFUND FOR ANY CANCELLATION !! NO BULL!
~A National Geographic Setting~
“A BnB for all Seasons!”
A WORD ABOUT THIS NASTY VIRUS!
We implement a special procedure in addition to our housekeeping routine. We sanitize and double-clean all surfaces and fixtures as a special precaution.
Isn’t this the weirdest thing ever… like a Netflix spooky movie!! ~only not as much fun.
Selected for National Geographic’s American Volcano
National Geographic selected MapleRidge House to interview witnesses to the Mt St Helens eruption. American Volcano will have world-wide release May 2020, and MapleRidge House is part of the story!
A place named after an abundance of Maple trees and mountain views, MapleRidge House has breathtaking vistas of the Cascade foothills and the Lewis River Valley.
Spend your day experiencing our glorious private twenty acres. Relax on our deck with a fine cigar, a glass of wine or your favorite brew. Then again, you might prefer to drive just 10 short miles to the glitter and excitement of our world famous Ilani Casino.
MapleRidge is a private one-level 2000 sq. ft. home, the epitome of family luxury, featuring a master bedroom with a queen size bed and private valley views, a deck with a large sauna, and a second bedroom with extra-long twin beds. It comfortably sleeps up to five adults, so bring the whole family, including baby! (we have our own sanitized Pack n’ Play)
Relax in front of the wood-burning fire and watch a movie. We are stocked with games, a library, and a large flat screen DVD player with a huge supply of kids classic DVDs. You may enjoy preparing meals in the fully outfitted gourmet kitchen with gas range and brand new Samsung stainless steel appliances and a complete selection of kitchen utensils.
– Single story with easy access and accommodations for children
– Separate and ideal boarding for pets. Paradise Dog Ranch
– A very complete kitchen with new appliances and gadgets
– Local art is displayed throughout the space and for sale to our guests
– Extra room with twin beds AND a crib for baby – sleeps up to 5
– Luxury linens on all beds and plush towels and terry cloth robes
– Sauna for four with expansive valley and mountain views
– Large flat screen , DVD library, free WiFi
– Covered carport for loading/unloading
– Electric outdoor grill – Outside smoking perfectly OK
– Parking for truck with trailer or boat
– Seasonal garden of roses and wildflowers, koi pond and wood fire pit
– Stainless Samsung appliances with a gas range
– Modern private en-suite laundry room with full size washer & dryer
– Convenient in-house honor bar with BEER, wines and snacks
Check-in is 24/7 with our keypad well-lighted entry. It is our policy to greet each and every guest in person, but if this is not possible we will accommodate you to get settled in and comfortable.
A 7-day stay gets a budget-saving discount!
PDX is 40 minutes from our door. Lewis River Golf, Cedar Creek Grist Mill, Ilani Casino, Mt. St. Helen’s Monument, Columbia River Gorge, Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge, Portlandia and a plethora of local wineries…-all nearby!
For a VERY special visit consider a two day adventure fishing the Lewis and Columbia Rivers, fully guided with a luxury stay at MapleRidge House… Rivers Run Through It!
- The modern, new fully stocked kitchen makes meal preparation conveniently easy – large spice/herb selection
- Gas stove and oven, dishwasher, ice maker with large freezer/fridge, and microwave
- Dining table seats 6 with additional 4 seats at kitchen bars – pass-through dining/seating to outdoor deck
- Fully stocked with crock pot, Ninja smoothie maker, pans, cookie sheets, utensils and casseroles – an Honor Bar of chocolate, wines, beer, chips and trail mixes
- Generous supply of sugar, flour and all the usual condiments that round out a well-loved kitchen
- Foodies will love the custom roast MAPLERIDGE HOUSE-BLEND COFFEE from LUCKMAN COFFEE COMPANY in Woodland – You may pre-order award winning Southern style BBQ ribs for delivery to your door: Daddy D’s Southern Style BBQ
- Sleeps up to 4 adults with downy comfort in two bedrooms, a fifth guest possible (additional fee)
- Master bedroom (pictured) has a queen bed, dresser and a full closet… -the view to the wooded stream and sauna is beautiful year-round
- Second bedroom has extra long two twin beds, and an airy large closet and luggage rack… here there are two views of the river valley below, the forest and mountains beyond
- Bedrooms have individual heat controls and windows that allow fresh air and the sounds of wildlife. Cell phone charging stations are next to all beds! A new Pack ‘n Play for your baby!
- Fifth guests may stay on a high-end air mattress with full downy bedding, usually in front of the fireplace (added fee)
- Dissolve your aches and stresses in a private authentic Finnish cedar-house steam sauna – room for 4
- Personal office space with basic amenities – just plug in your laptop
- VERIZON works great, AT&T not so good
- We are disconnected from cable TV – stream content to your heart’s content to our media center
- Please, no pets without prior agreement and damage deposit. Separate and nearby boarding for pets. Paradise Dog Ranch
- Outdoor-smoking welcomed
- We have arrangements with wide variety of fishing guides, tour operators and wineries / special arrangements are welcome and we urge you to contact us directly for specials on salmon fishing, tours and nearby dog boarding. Check out the unique experience of Rivers Run Through It!
Interaction With Guests
If you need assistance or friendly conversation we are always nearby, but not too close. A maintenance and housekeeping team is just minutes away.
You will not be booked or charged until you have fully explored the booking site!
Or you may contact us directly and let us help you personally!
Other things to note:
MapleRidge is a ground level home and the house sits on a hillside. A dozen gentle steps lead up and down the side of the house to the apartment entrance. It is also of importance to note this is a country home, on our own water well (best, cold drinking water ever) and septic. This means we must be judicious in our use of these oft taken-for-granted necessities. Power has been off for as long as 2 hours over the last 4 years, but we are prepared for that, if you are too. If any of this might be a concern, please contact us for more specific information.